This post is in continuation of my previous post about the Hung Curd Dip. This post is about a yet another party pleaser dip using very unique ingredients, Cream Cheese & Walnuts.
This dip is little tangy in taste as the main ingredient is cream cheese and has a little added crunch because of walnuts. Like the Hung Curd dip, this dip also goes well with all types of finger foods, chips and appetizers. I had made both of these dips for the same party and the reviews I got for these dips were great.
For this tangy & crunchy dip, you’ll need a few ingredients and only 5 minutes in the kitchen.
- 1 packet Britannia Cream Cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped very finely
- 1 small cucumber; grated very finely and squeezed to get rid of water
- 1-2 tsp very finely chopped walnuts
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp Oregano seasoning
- 1/4 tsp red chilli flakes seasoning
- 1-2 tsp Amul fresh cream
- Fresh coriander, chopped finely
- Beat cream cheese for a minute to make it smooth and creamy.
- Mix everything together except cream till consistent and creamy.
- Add Amul cream to adjust the dip’s consistency.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve chilled with vegetable sticks, crackers, nachos, potato chips, or potato wedges.