Till date I have only posted about desserts or savoury dishes, but this post is different from all my previous posts. Today, I will be sharing the recipe for a super simple dip using a very healthy ingredient, our very own HUNG CURD. I will be sharing the other dip in the pic shown above in the next post for Cream Cheese & Walnut Dip.
This dip is a great party pleaser and is perfect for your potluck parties, tasting parties, dinner parties and all sorts of get-together. This dip can be made well ahead of time and stays good for 1-2 days in the refrigerator. The dip goes well with all sorts of finger foods, nachos, chips, kebabs, and cutlets. I have made this dip a lot of times till now and this dip has never ever failed me in front of my guests. I had made this dip a few months ago for a party hosted by my brother for his friends; and believe me you, this dip was an instant hit at his party and his friends polished off the entire bowl of this dip in no time.
For this recipe, you’ll need:
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 small onion, chopped very finely
- 1 small capsicum, chopped very finely
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 1-2 tsp Amul fresh cream
- Beat hung curd for a minute to make it smooth and creamy.
- Mix everything together except cream till consistent and creamy.
- Add Amul cream to adjust the dip’s consistency.
- Garnish with few coriander leaves and serve chilled with vegetable sticks, crackers, nachos, potato chips, or potato wedges.