This post was long due since the last two months. Last month had been a little busy in terms of travelling & other personal commitments, hence the delay in posting.
As you all know, Summers are at their peak in New Delhi right now & temperatures are soaring high. Come summers and you don’t want to cook elaborate meals or eat much because of heat and feel like having something liquid and chilled all the time. So, this time I thought of doing a few posts for perfect summer dishes and would be sharing a few such recipes in the coming days. So, stay tuned to find some amazing recipes like Mango Semolina Cake, Watermelon Lemonade, Plum Cooler, Oreo Shake and so on.
Today, I am sharing a summer drink using this amazingly juicy seasonal fruit, Litchi. Litchis are very much in abundance these days & these juicy gems are good to eat as it is or you can make this yummy cooler drink from them.
For this recipe, I will not be sharing exact quantities as every ingredient can be adjusted as per your preference depending upon the juiciness and sweetness of the fruit and honestly, even I made the same without the exact measurements.
Moving on to the recipe, you’ll need:
- Few Litchis (without seed)
- Sugar as needed
- Ice cubes
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender. Sieve the drink.
- Add more ice cubes in a glass and pour the drink.
- Serve and enjoy it chilled.
- You can use Club Soda instead of water, in case you want a fizzy drink.
- You can replace sugar with honey to make it more healthier.
- You can add lemon juice as well to make it a litchi lemonade.
- You can add mint leaves for garnishing as well.
- You may skip the sieving part in case you like your drink pulpy.
Thanks for reading..!!