Hello Friends..!! It’s been long since I have added a new blog post. Trust me, I just could not make a post due to unavoidable reasons. But today, here I am, making a new post for all of you.
Summers are here and so is the scorching heat. In this hot weather, nothing seems to appeal me in food sometimes and at times, I don’t even feel like eating. In summers, usually my appetite goes for a toss and all the time, I feel like having something cold and soothing. This morning was no different, eating breakfast seemed like a pain & could not look at the food, leave alone eating it. So, to beat this scorching heat, made this amazingly refreshing milkshake “Rabdi Rose Milk Shake”. The shake has a creamy taste and texture because of Rabdi ice cream and yummy rose flavor due to the use of sweet Rose syrup.
Honestly, this was an experiment which I was irking to try my hands on for a long time as I had this brick of Mother Dairy Rabdi Ice Cream lying in my freezer for quite sometime. I had an idea that these flavors might work well together but I was still skeptical, so thought to give it a shot and was unsure about how it would turn out. Trust me you, the shake turned out to be super yummy. It tasted so good that I could not stop myself from clicking its pictures & writing a post on it.
Without much ado, let’s move to the recipe for this shake so that all you wonderful people can make it for yourself and for your loved ones and enjoy this chilled ice cream milk shake in this hot summers..!!
Servings: 2 Glasses
For the milk shake, you’ll need:
- Chilled Milk: 1 3/4 glasses
- Rabdi Ice Cream: 2 scoops
- Rose Syrup: 3-4 tbsp (as per preferred sweetness)
- A few ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix till everything is well blended and shake is frothy.
- Pour the shake in chilled glasses.
- You can top the shake with more ice cream in the glass or you can add whipped cream and drizzle some more rose syrup too.
- Enjoy your yummy chilled ice cream shake.
Thanks for reading…!!!